Reservation of an item is max. 3 weekdays thereafter, the reservation is deleted
We accept the following payment cards for online payment: Dankort, Show Dankort, MasterCard m.v. - all appear on the payment portal
All used and antique items are sold according to current rules for used VAT - therefore VAT can not be deducted by the buyer! (Used VAT can in other words be called VAT on second-hand goods. If you resell used goods such as used cars, you can choose to pay used VAT over regular VAT. Used VAT is not to be calculated on the basis of the sales price of that item, which you resell, but rather solely on the basis of that profit or profit, you collect.)
We trade in antiques, old- and recycled items, and the main rule is, the item is purchased as occupied.
All amounts are in DKK. Danish kroner and is incl. Moms, whether it is buying or selling.
Antik og Genbrug uses an approved payment server, which encrypts all your card information with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. It means, that you can not read your information.
ON RECEIPT, IT IS IMPORTANT TO CHECK THE ITEM, THAT IT IS CORRECT AND INtact.
You must before 2 weekdays report a transport damage. After this, we can not be held responsible for transport damage. Under no circumstances may an item be used, before the complaint has been processed.
You have 14 days withdrawal period.
The deadline is calculated as a starting point from that day, you have received the item. Condition for canceling the agreement:
- You must return the item in the same condition, as when you received the item and in proper packaging.
- The right of withdrawal lapses, if you use the item in a way that significantly impairs the item's sales value.
- Purchases are made in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Act for Internet shopping 14 days return policy for private customers. 14 days to cancel the purchase and then 14 days to send return.
- By using this right to cancel the agreement, Antik og Genbrug must be contacted in writing at postmaster@Antik-og-Genbrug.dk before the item is returned.
- By law, the item must be returned in the same condition and quantity, as at the time of purchase. We then refund the purchase price of the item within 14 days.
- You have to pay the costs yourself, upon return of goods. Packages / goods sent on COD are not accepted.
- Conditions for the right of return only apply to purchases online - and not to personal purchases!
We reserve the right to make printing errors on the page!
We send smaller items with Post Nord, GLS or Bring 2 times a week. For furniture, larger or fragile goods, we use Bring as much as possible.
If you want other transport, please send us an email, after this you will receive an offer email as soon as possible with delivery terms, as well as our bank account for payment of the transport.
For delivery with another transport company, transport time 5 -10 weekdays.
Shipping and packaging
- Antik og Genbrug focuses on using recycled packaging.
- We use environmentally friendly cardboard boxes, bubble wrap and bubble wrap envelopes to that extent, it exists.
- We will strive for a custom packaging for the purchased, but of course also in relation to security of delivery of the goods.